Payment Procedures for New Registrations
Newly registered students are required to collect the Registration Confirmation Form from the Registrar.
The form will include the following information:Read more
- Student Registration Details
- Fee payment details
- Bank account details
After the successful payment of the full fee, whether at the bank or the school cashier, the parents will be given an official receipt by the school cashier.
Without submission of receipt and the Registration confirmation form, the child will not be enrolled on the school student register.
Payment Procedures for Returning Students
For returning students, the following payment procedures should be followed:Read more
- Electronic invoices will be sent via email or hard copy of invoices can be requested from the school cashier.
- Invoices will contain the following information regarding the school fee of your child:
Student ISAMs ID
Amount to be paid
Doha Academy bank account details
- For telegraphic or online bank transfers, parents are required to mention the invoice number in the comments as a reference of the payment, if applicable.
- After making the bank deposit or transfer, a copy of the deposit slip, bank transfer letter or a printout of the online bank transfer should be delivered to the accounts office by hand or scanned by email to email@example.com with invoice number, student name and class as reference.
- Parents are required to collect the receipts from cashiers as a “proof of payment of school fees” which will be the only valid proof of payment that the school will consider.
- The school cashier will not issue the receipt if the parent/guardian has settled only a partial amount of the invoice.
- If we do not receive the bank deposit slip, bank transfer letter or a printout of the online bank transfer, your child’s account will be considered as unpaid.
Company Sponsored Students
The sponsoring companies will be invoiced as per the aforementioned payment terms.
In the case of company sponsored students, Doha Academy will require the following additional information:Read more
- Commercial registration of the sponsoring company.
- Single point contact person in HR and accounts department.
- Confirmation of sponsored employees’ children before the beginning of the academic year.
Tuition fees are to be paid in two equal installments. The parents/guardians will be issued two invoices for each academic year as per the following schedule:Read more
- First Invoice – September 1st
- Second Invoice – January 1st
All invoices have to be settled within 30 days from the date of issuance.
All parents, including company and staff parents, are required to pay the text book fee along with the first installment.
For remarking or correction of IGCSE, AS/A Level papers, prior approval is required from the Examination Officer, without which accounts department will not accept the remarking fee.
No fee can be transferred from one child to another, even within a family.
Tuition Fees could be paid as per the below methods of payment:Read more
- Direct bank deposit.
- Telegraphic bank transfer.
- Online bank transfer.
- Current dated cheques.
- Cash (This payment option is only available until April 15th of the academic year).
School Discount Policy
A sibling discount of 5% discount is offered for the third child, 10% for the fourth child, 15% for the fifth child and any more. This discount is only applicable on tuition fee.
Refund / Deduction Policy
To obtain a refund, a written application has to be submitted to secretary of the section at least 30 days before the beginning of term 1 or term 2.:Read more
As per the refund / deduction policy, one month is payable if the student has attended less than or equal to 21 calendar days from the beginning of the term.
If a student has attended more than 21 calendar days, full term tuition fee is payable.
All other types of fees i.e. Registration, entry test, exam, text book, booking fee (no show) are non-refundable.
Third term fee is non-refundable, after January 31st of the academic year.